As we acquire the stocks of products from big brands on a while stocks lasts basis, we may not always be able to exchange your items on a one for one basis. Subject to the availability of stocks, we will exchange the returned item for a new unit. If the item is sold out or no longer available, a refund will be initiated once we have received the returned item.
The following terms apply:
1. Returns and refunds are only applicable for the following reasons:
- Damaged items
- Faulty items
- Wrong items delivered
2. Requests for return must be submitted within 3 days of item being received.
3. Returns are free for all orders delivered to addresses within Malaysia.
4. Please note that shipping fee paid is not refundable.
To request for a return, kindly fill in the below form:
Customers within Klang Valley, Johor and Penang: Kindly submit your request here.
Anywhere else within Malaysia: Kindly submit your request here.
How to prepare an item for return (Pgeon Drop Off):
1. Pack the item back in to the original box (if you still have it).
2. Place the item into a box OR pack the item into a plastic bag or cling wrap and tape around the item tightly and securely.
3. Write the reference number provided with your name and contact number clearly on the outer side of the package.
For further enquiries, kindly send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our refunds are processed centrally around 14 working days. When returning a product for a refund, you will be asked for your name, address and bank account details. Refunds are processed via Bank Transfers to the account provided.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions any time without further notice.